leastsix weeksbeforewewillgetmore. Wecanfeedallthese
people, atleastthosewhocanstillswallow, forthree, perhapsfour
days. Thenthey willdie. Wehavetochoosethenumberofpeople
Thatnight,backinacheaphotelin Addis Ababa,Ihadnosleepatall.
Itossedandturnedand was“havingitout” with God.
Bymorning,Ihadmadeapromiseto Godthat,should Ieverseethis
1. The Bori Compound - Savannah Farmers Cooperative Headquarters in South Sudan.
2. Interior view of the Bori Compound - The Mill (centre) and The Church (top left corner).
3. Looking into the Bori Compound from just inside the front gate, showing Offices and Guest House.
4. The SFC Fields at Ransak - close to 600 acres already under cultivation.
5. Cal Bombay and Zamba Duku at the SFC Flour Store in Kajo-Keji.
6. Interior view of the SFC Mill at Bori, showing workers and machinery producing maize (corn) flour.
Our Location in South Sudan
“I went around the farm; it is the very best land
and production is very good and very encouraging,
and particularly for South Sudan.
I thank all the Canadian people – the donors for
having done this fantastic job.
I appeal to all the Canadians, and others of
goodwill, to continue to give their
The Hon. James Wani Igga,
Vice President of the Republic of South Sudan